29.8.11

you may call me 'bird'

Pin It
I am a bird, so you may call me 'bird'

I saw a teeshirt the other day with the statement....."I'm one of those people" and have been wondering ever since who are 'those people'.   . With the short little attention span I have, I almost never talk about the same people more than once, so 'those people' are always never the same people as the next 'those people' I may be talking about.   Now to conclude.....'those people' who are wearing 'those teeshirts' are just slightly arrogant to think 'they' are the chosen 'people' to have a teeshirt made just for them.

('bird' is surrounded by a kimklassen texture)

2 comments:

  1. Did you also paint "bird" as we did in DJ's workshop...I see Kim's texture...beautifully done, Marty! Love it!

    Hugs...
    abbyj
    www.thevivere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers