3.2.12

It was a total surprise!

Pin It


The Photo Art Friday challenge:  Pixel Dust....you've made me stretch my learning curve just a bit more today.  Who knew all those filters were there, ready and waiting....what a surprise when I loaded pictures of six quilts...some mine, some others.....grabbed  polar coordinates distort filter and away we went! 

Six-Quilt collage ~ Credits:  Starting top left:  Theresa LeBlanc, Marty Mason, Marilyn McCoy,
                               Bottom left:  Marty Mason, Mary Wible, Marty Mason


I'm not the only one that had a surprise...go now and see more totally far out results of imaginations running wild: 

Photo Art Friday

11 comments:

  1. Oh my - that turned out so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and colorful. Isn't it great to play with photos. The quilts are fabulous on their own as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What interesting subject matter - and a fabulous result! Thank you for sharing your art and your process with Photo Art Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I love the way this turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous! I like the result of the polar coordinate. I tried it but didn't like as well with my image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful effect (and unique take) - I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly fun! Will have to try the technique. Thanks for sharing. Visiting from PAF.

    ReplyDelete

Followers