4.3.12

Playing with Grunge

Pin It
Nancy Donaldson.....aka All Pulped Out....makes grunge textures and I like every one of them. 

Here are the cats with Nancy's Grunge No. 10.  Nancy makes them free to use, so go get your own.
 My use of Nancy's  textures aren't quite as flamboyant as hers.....but 

After Grunge No. 10 application


 I'm enjoying the subtle blue coloration the texture is giving to the picture. 

Before Grunge No. 10 application



A houseboat on the Tiber River in Rome....before







Houseboat on the Tiber River in Rome after Grunge Nos. 4 and 10 were applied. 



 








1 comment:

  1. I always love your experiments and they inspire me to look at my own photos in a different way also.

    She has a great selection of textures.

    Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers