3.9.11

Worth Saving

Pin It

Saved by the process ~ eliminating!

To most....I guess....the original picture had no value.  In a small community, within walking distance to and from....I'm sure this was a well-loved church!  Once.  But now it serves as a used car lot, but still, it beckoned me in.  After I determined that it could be saved, I began to eliminate!  
Linked to The Kat Eye View of the World  where the Exploring with a Camera theme is 'Process of Elimination' 

This picture really has more potential than meets the uncaring eye.....I'm off now to eliminate some more! 

5 comments:

  1. Oooooh, nicely done. I see so many great options with this one! Thank you for sharing your example in Exploring with a Camera, it will be very helpful to others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! The edit really does bring back the charm of the building!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now we can see the details of the church. Glad you left the car in, since this is a re-purposed building! Sad but true I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great example of how cropping can improve a shot! You're right, it's a fairly unremarkable shot at first, but your crop improved it immensely. And it looks like you eliminated some of those wires....

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers