11.4.12

{Texture Tuesday} The Little Things eDition

Pin It

My Easter cards this year were quite the hit with the little ones in my family so I decided I would continue into the week after and expose Mr. Bunny Whiskers to Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday....you see, the theme this week is the little things.  Kim and I agree....it's the little things that give me the greatest joy....a little voice on the phone saying 'I love you, Aunt Mart', the kiss blown across the pillow from him to me and me to him each night, the 'whatcha doing?' question each morning just to let me know he cares.    These little things add up to  mountains of love and memories. 

kimklassencafe

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful, Marty, love the bunny whiskers and the blue tones !
    Wonderful Easter card !
    Nice day,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers